Saturday, January 12, 2013

Coming Soon! DJ Tutorials!

DJ Tutorials Coming Soon!

Wait, what?

- So I have decided to expand the relevancy of my blog by publishing written (and maybe video) DJ Tutorials! I'v made a whole lot of mistakes over the years... Mistakes that YOU can learn from!
- I'm planning to include information on Basic Technique, Gear, Gig prep and much more. I'm also going to try and get my even more experienced friends to lend a hand as-well! So subscribe to this blog to keep up-to-date!

So who is it for?

- I'm hoping to have tips for everyone! Newbie to Pro and everyone in between!

When will you be doing it?

- Currently I'm planning on posting a new tutorial right here on the first and third Friday of each month. Look for posts with the Label "DJ Tutorials".

How do I know what it's about?

- Each of my tutorials will have a Blogger 'Label' of "DJ Tutorials" as well as what it's about. The top of the post will always feature a quick description along with a target audience.

You're tutorials are CRAP!

- Think so? Leave a comment! Be constructive and tell me what you would like to see. Also if you want to see a specific tutorial please get in contact with me and ask! If I Don't know then I definitely know someone who does!

No comments:

Post a Comment